Question on land clearing

Industry pros offer their experience in manufactured housing to help first time buyers to make informed decisions with confidence and peace of mind.
CarrieC

Question on land clearing

Post by CarrieC » Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:45 am

Will they ask me how much or what I want cleared on the property (aside from what HAS to be cleared for the home? I actually want the WHOLE lot cleared. Just curious if there is an extra charge?

We've finally gotten our survey. Appraisal should be the end of next week, hopefully. Not sure what the typical timelines or steps are. Anyone want to give me estimated timeline? TIA

rmurray

Re: Question on land clearing

Post by rmurray » Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:40 pm

I should think if the dealer was clearing property he would have sent someone to see it and get your input on how you wanted the finished product to look....Sounds like you have already negotiated prices and moved on to finance..What was said about clearing or what exactly is in your purchase agreement...There is no reason the dealer cannot clear your whole property as long as you are willing to pay the bill......Call and ask them what they intend to do...

joeshestak36

Post by joeshestak36 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:35 am

The cost of land clearing is depends on how heavily the area of land is wooded with brush, trees, stumps, and rocks.

GalebG4M

Post by GalebG4M » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:17 pm

Yes, there's 2 factors, the size of the plot you want cleared, and how hard it is to clear it. Your dealer, though, will do it or hire someone to do it. Money is the only potentially limitating factor.