Patroit Home

Industry pros offer their experience in manufactured housing to help first time buyers to make informed decisions with confidence and peace of mind.
tabitha

Patroit Home

Post by tabitha » Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:47 pm

Victorian - Yorkshire

3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms
5/12 pitch roof
full drywall
flat ceilings stamped and texture
supreme 25 yr shingles
rounded drywall corners
Arch stone fireplace
wire brace for fans 2 x
closed stairwell with door
levered door handles T/O
standard appliance package
10 yr warranty on home
ES frame basement ready
Total $73,450.00

Poured Wall basement 32 x 60 $22500.00
includes water proofing and 20 yr warranty

Eclectic service from home to basement $1500.00

3 ton central air unit installed $1550.00

Driveway 12 ft by 6 inches
water tap
sewer tap both to the home $3000.00
Down spouts & gutters $500.00
totaling $29050.00

Grand Total $102,500.00

Ok here's the deal... first the dealer told us our guy doing the loan said we had to have a Mod. But we would not be able to have a basement because he only had $105,000.00 to work with and he needed us to get a mod because it was made better. Well my husband was not going for not having a basement so the guy says ok hold on lets see what we can do. So he works some numbers and well we are real close like a $1000.00-$2000.00 difference. So we say well write everything up so I could show my dad and if he sees what he likes he would help. Now I told him my dad would want to know the flooring type, Furnace type, installation, carpet, and so forth. Well he shows up at my house 2 days later and says well I talk to Dick (our finance guy) and he Said I could go ahead and put you into a manufactured home instead of a mod. Plus I got you payments down and wont use all the money either. You will get everything you want. Basement, lever doors and all. Well I really never told the man everything I want. I told him to give me the write up because I want to know what this house has in it. What he gave me today was the information I gave you at the top. I don't believe my questions were answer. I guess now my question is... Is this price around the norm for this house?