Potential Advantage Homes Silvercrest purchase in N. California

Industry pros offer their experience in manufactured housing to help first time buyers to make informed decisions with confidence and peace of mind.
Cathy

Re: Potential Advantage Homes Silvercrest purchase in N. California

Post by Cathy » Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:33 am

Hi!

I don't know if I should change the topic in the above Subject section, if so, forgive my oversight, I am new to this.

I hope you can give me some advice on my dilemma or refer me.

I have had an older but extremely well built mobile home in a Sacramento storage yard for over a year and the mover has let us keep it there because we were not quite ready to move it to our intended, previous destination. We paid half of the ultimate price and because he was always busy and our lives became a chaotic mess.......we have, both he and us have been O.K. Now, we must sell our land and find another place closer to Alameda than our beautiful mountain spot in Grass Valley. "Magnets for Chaos" that we are, we await "demagnetization." I tell the Love of My Life that the Good Lord wants us to "grow some more!" He raises one eyebrow and I say "waagghh." We keep the Faith.

I will spare you from of the "soap opera like" details, which are more unbelievable than one could imagine. Our sadness over these outside forces, their tactics and motivations, being able to make us have to perform like "circus animals" because they have proven that envy is a great force. It is a creepy trait but unfortunately, we are seeing the results of how heresy and gossip can be a driving force behind so much of human compromise. Imagine, we have to change all of our future plans due to the unconscious, group hysteria that has been projected upon us! Guilty until proven innocent is alive and well in this USA!

Well, sorry, started to get too philosophical! Digression is one of my enhanced symptoms due to this. I am working on this. Lol!

Hope that wasn't to much venting. I need, to the point, a lot where I can put my 3bd 2 ba mobile home on, within an hour (and that can be longer stretched) of here. I hope for some privacy and we are easy going and tolerant people, so the gossip or "prestige" of the current baloney of the place does not matter. I really, don't want to rent the space that we hope to find to put our mobile home on but are open to exploring this. We need some country like place and hope to find that.

If you can help us by hearkening back to when you were searching or even have heard of any land or as I said community that we can rent, is unendingly appreciated.

Cathy

I have a late 1890s cottage in Alameda that I will rent out to the right person once we can find the "ideal spot." My dad used to take us on Sunday drives and at least once a year, we drove from the East Bay here all the way to Laverne, Oklahoma. He always promised, "Cathy, I am going to find us the Ideal Spot in the Country." I know Dad is cheering for us.

Cbesner

Re: Potential Advantage Homes Silvercrest purchase in N. California

Post by Cbesner » Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:09 pm

$275000 for a Silvercrest home 1500 sq ft is very pricey indeed but so is everything else in the Bay area these days. In my area now, a 1500 sq ft manufactured house on 2 acres sells for $750 K or more. The Silvercrest homes are in demand because they are so well constructed and they construct for earthquakes now too. The building code has changed a lot in the last few years.

I am buying a Silvercrest 1620 sq ft house to put on my 2 acres of land and the house itself will cost around $99,000.00 which includes a sprinkler system by the time we get the house here, grading, foundation, new septic, garage and deck and the permits it will be about $240,000.

cacertified

Home Inspection CA

Post by cacertified » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:01 am

I want <a href="http://www.cacertified.com">home inspection ca</a> in my home.

Pricemela

Re: Potential Advantage Homes Silvercrest purchase in N. Cal

Post by Pricemela » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:15 am

Hi Quote Rschmitt, Thank you for providing nice information here

Pricemela

Re: Potential Advantage Homes Silvercrest purchase in N. Cal

Post by Pricemela » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:09 am

California is a beautiful place, perfect to live there