First time buyer

Industry pros offer their experience in manufactured housing to help first time buyers to make informed decisions with confidence and peace of mind.
rbob

First time buyer

Post by rbob » Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:47 am

I am going to be a first time mobile home owner. I am looking at a beautiful doublewide in the Fort Lauderdale, Florida area. It is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath and is completely furnished down to the dishes, bedding and linens. Completely ready to move in. A beautiful park with clubhouse and pool. Maintenance $92 per month. The price is $95000. At first I thought it was expensive until I realize it comes with a park share, so there is no monthly rental. In researching I find that monthly rental can be expensive. When factoring this in. it now looks very affordable. What do you think. Would appreciate any comments. Thank you, Bob

rmurray

Re: First time buyer

Post by rmurray » Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:03 am

I would research previous sales resales in the park...if the value seems to be good...GO FOR IT...

Value is all location...so comparibles in this park are the only way to determine value..

rbob

Post by rbob » Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:17 am

Thank you for the advice. Much appreciated.

befadavis

Post by befadavis » Sat May 16, 2015 4:51 am

Hi,
I agreed that price of the location. I am looking for furnished home in Melbourne, Australia. And found one price 85000$, seems expensive according to the area. But location is fantastic. What should i do, i am confuse whether go for area or location?
Sale at Kas quilt covers in Australia.