Foundations systems

Industry pros offer their experience in manufactured housing to help first time buyers to make informed decisions with confidence and peace of mind.
Jim

Foundations systems

Post by Jim » Sun Jun 27, 2004 11:53 pm

I would very much like to hear from anyone who has had experience with the Sure Safe steel butress foundation system for mh's. It looks like a sound idea, but so did Communism to many people 50 - 90 years ago (and we all know how that worked out). I would prefer not to get trapped in a financial gulag. Thanks in advance.

Tanya

Re: Foundations systems

Post by Tanya » Wed Jun 30, 2004 5:58 pm

Can't say we have experience with them, but we are pretty sure we're going to go with them. We've ordered their info packets and video, talked to the people there, guess we're going on faith and Randy Eaton's recommendation. Their system certainly seems logical and simple.

Jim

Post by Jim » Wed Jun 30, 2004 8:56 pm

"Their system certainly seems logical and simple" I agree. Also shortest in time to complete. I'll probably do the same thing - go on taith and gut instinct.

Karen

Post by Karen » Fri Jul 02, 2004 8:05 pm

Could somebody give me more info on this "Sure Safe steel butress foundation system"- please !

Always looking for new great ideas!

Thanks - Karen

Tanya

Post by Tanya » Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:31 pm

It's described in some detail in Randy Eaton's book sold on this website. It's the one he rates the highest. They have a website I believe, if you want to get some more details. I think it's Suresafe.com or something like that. And if you call them they'll send you a packet and a video.

Dave

Post by Dave » Mon Jul 12, 2004 6:06 pm

In the next month I will be putting in a Suresafe system and will report how the installation went. For info on the system the person I would recommend is Laura Fausset and the ph# is 800-322-1999 she has been alot of help and will anwser the questions that you have about Suresafe.

DJ

Post by DJ » Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:09 pm

How did the Sure-Safe installation go? I am thinking of using this system in Oregon.

Jason Edwords

Post by Jason Edwords » Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:43 pm

I have used the shure safe foundataion on my house in Arizona and It added so much weight to my house it started to tare in half. I have major celing cracks and shure safe will not respond to this.
Thanks and God Bless
Jason Edwords

cin10dy

Post by cin10dy » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:05 pm

Phone abuse blocking and privacy protection jamming devices affordable and reliable with A range of jammer gsm are available