Southwestern styles

Industry pros offer their experience in manufactured housing to help first time buyers to make informed decisions with confidence and peace of mind.
Clive and Val

Southwestern styles

Post by Clive and Val » Wed Feb 21, 2001 7:17 pm

We are interested in buying a manufactured home in the southwestern/adobe style exterior but to date have been unable to locate a manufacturer. We would be grateful if anyone can help us with this.

Terry

RE: Southwestern styles

Post by Terry » Thu Feb 22, 2001 9:39 pm

Clive and Val, Hello take a look at the Schultz and Marlette homes of Buckeye, Arizona 602-386-4495. These two companies builds some of the finest homes in the manufactured housing industry and I think they have just what you are looking for. They have several floor plans you can choose from and have a wrap around porch with huge windows and stucco exterior. You couldn't even believe it's factory built home. It looks very residential. I see them being shipped into Santa Fe, New Mexico alot of times. Next time if you ever go by Santa Fe you wouldn't even tell which one is a manufactured home. Take a look at this web site at www.redrockhomes.
com This web site is company that sell Marlette homes and they have many pictured of the adobe style homes you could loook at I hope this could help you. Good luck- P.S. Marlette is a very well repected company in the manufactured housing industry.