PRICE

Industry pros offer their experience in manufactured housing to help first time buyers to make informed decisions with confidence and peace of mind.
DIANE KLOSS

PRICE

Post by DIANE KLOSS » Fri Feb 02, 2001 11:08 pm

HOW WILL I KNOW IF THE PRICE FOR A USED MH IS IN THE RIGHT PRICE RANGE FOR THE MARKET IN PA BUCKS COUNTY? DO THEY PRINT A
"BLUE BOOK" WITH PRICES LIKE THEY DO FOR VEHICLES? IF SO HOW COULD I FIND ONE?

Randy Eaton

RE: Blue Book

Post by Randy Eaton » Sat Feb 03, 2001 3:30 am

Hello Diane,

Yes they do publish a blue book for used manufactured homes. Usually your local lenders will have a copy. Here is a site that charges money for looking up blue book at, https://ssl.xpr.com/mfdhousing/mhcredit/value.html Just in case you can't find a lender in your area. Have a great weekend.

Randy Eaton

murff

RE: Blue Book

Post by murff » Wed Feb 07, 2001 10:49 pm

Since no dealer wants to come right out & tell you the "sticker price" on a new home, how can I find that. I do not want to pay thousands more than it's worth just because I can afford a higher payment.

Randy Eaton

RE: Invoice

Post by Randy Eaton » Wed Feb 07, 2001 11:50 pm

Hello Murff,

Great name by the way. Murff, I've written a book on how to buy manufactured homes. I talk about how to determine the invoice of the model your looking at. You can pick up a copy by clicking on the how to buy on the main page of this site.

Randy Eaton