New Home

Industry pros offer their experience in manufactured housing to help first time buyers to make informed decisions with confidence and peace of mind.
kent

New Home

Post by kent » Sat Jan 20, 2001 12:05 pm

does anybody know where I can find consumer ratings on the quality of mobile homes. I live in Salt Lake city, and I am buying a mobile home. it is my frist.

Terry

RE: New Home

Post by Terry » Sun Jan 21, 2001 12:14 am

Kent,
Hello, Let me advise you of some of the finest manufactures that's surrounding your state. First one on the list is the Marlette homes of Hermston, Oregon. Marlette has been around for years and is a very respected name in the manufactured housing industry. This company never build cheap homes and is known for the quality workmanship in every home they build. This company has dealers in your area Salt Lake City. Another company would be the Kit Housing of Caldwell, Idaho and their homes are also sold in Utah. This company also has a very good reputation in building fine quality homes and it uses quality materials and has been around for over 50 years. Another company would be the Fuqua Homes of Bend, Oregon. This company builds quality modular and manufactured homes that has a site built appearance. This company is outstanding because of the residential look of their homes. It really stands out. Another company would be the Karsten Homes of New Mexico. This company builds heavy duty homes like the Marlette. This company builds only the high end homes and is very popular in t he Southwest because of the quality workmanship and the dedicated people at Karsten Homes who never forget their customers after the sale. They have a very outstanding customer service that no other company could touch. I hope this would help you. Good Luck Terry

Randy Eaton

RE: Check this out

Post by Randy Eaton » Sun Jan 21, 2001 1:00 am

Hello Kent,

There is no ratings for manufactured homes. Terry, has given you some good brands to look at. This site will help you in your search at, http://www.mobilehome.net/manufacturer.htm Check them out and let me know how things go for you. Have a great weekend.

Randy Eaton