Where do I start??

Industry pros offer their experience in manufactured housing to help first time buyers to make informed decisions with confidence and peace of mind.
Jennifer

Where do I start??

Post by Jennifer » Sun Dec 17, 2000 6:40 pm

My husband and I are newly weds and we haven't great credit. We want to buy a mobile home in Texas DFW area, and we have found one we want, but I don't know where to go from there. We have been turned down so many times we are afraid of more rejection...Is there any hope?? Palm Harbor has the home we want, and we need it to be placed on land... anyone have financing suggestions?We are seroius about this and plan to buy very soon...we haven't alot of cash upfront....what to do?

Randy Eaton

RE: Build Your Credit

Post by Randy Eaton » Thu Dec 21, 2000 8:56 pm

Hello Jennifer,

It sounds like your looking at a well built home with Palm Harbor. Here is a site that might help you with your credit at, http://www.consumercreditrepair.com/def ... e=X&Ads=AL

Give them a try and see if they can help. Have a great Holiday!!!!!

Randy Eaton

Bryan Cribbs

RE: Build Your Credit

Post by Bryan Cribbs » Mon Jan 01, 2001 1:38 pm

I live in Jasper, FL, near Jacksonville and my wife and I are looking for a new single wide. When I got my credit report back I have good credit and a beacon score of 576. Between the two of us we make 900.00 dollars weekly. I gave 2000.00 dollars down and still they denied me. They wanted an acre of land against the trailer before they would finance it for us.Can you help me?

Randy Eaton

RE: Check This Out

Post by Randy Eaton » Mon Jan 01, 2001 11:28 pm

Hello Bryan,

It sounds like you need more of a down payment! You might want to shop another retailer and see what they can do for you. I would also go to your local lenders and see what they can do. Hear is a link that may help you also at, https://ssl.xpr.com/mfdhousing/mhcredit/shop.php3 They might be able to help you also.

Randy Eaton