What Are You Looking For

Industry pros offer their experience in manufactured housing to help first time buyers to make informed decisions with confidence and peace of mind.
David Oxhandler

What Are You Looking For

Post by David Oxhandler » Sun Nov 26, 2000 11:45 pm

What are first time buyers looking for in their new home today ?
Size ?,
Features ?
Price ?

Tell us what your looking for.....

Elizabeth Molina

RE: What Are You Looking For

Post by Elizabeth Molina » Sun Dec 10, 2000 3:45 pm

Hi: My first Manufacture Home (which I'm still looking) it has to be with large bedrooms and large closets, a extra room for my kids to play (it could be a playroom or a bedroom which a can use as a guest room too) a NOT too large Kitchen (I've been asking my self why they do the kitchen sooo big) and about the price I'm not plannig to spend more than 75 or 80K. I hope this information will help you somehow. Thank you... Lillie

Charlotte Maness

RE: What Are You Looking For

Post by Charlotte Maness » Tue Dec 12, 2000 7:08 pm

My first manufactured home and what I am looking for in it. I come from a large family, seven of us survive. I am looking for a three bedroom home with an open kitchen etc, because when we all get together we seem to congregate in the kitchen or around it. The extra bedroom space, one for an "office" and one for a guest if I want to have one, over night once a year, instead of someone having to sleep on a sleeper in the living room. Me with a large shower in the master bathroom with a tub/shower in the second bathroom. All of this in a home that is around 1400 sq feet.