Best Brands for Quality???

Industry pros offer their experience in manufactured housing to help first time buyers to make informed decisions with confidence and peace of mind.
KM Richards

Best Brands for Quality???

Post by KM Richards » Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:08 am

Just curious what the general consensus is concerning which brand of mobile home builds the best quality home
(I know, many would rather hear "Manufactured Home" but out of habit I've always called them mobile homes cause... well, they come to the home site on wheels).

I've been doing some looking and I kinda like the Clayton Homes

I've seen mostly good reviews and many of the bad reviews were due to stuff that happened during the move that the local dealer didn't care care of or there were problems getting something taken care of.

I'm in the market for a 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath home at at least 1500 square feet and had an exit door on one of the ends of the home. (I'm going to have a garage on the end of the home)

I'm in the central Texas area where there's lots of new mobile home dealers so hopefully I can something that is already on the lot I like. I read somewhere that it's cheaper to buy off a dealers lot and one that is as close to your home site as possible n not have to order one from the factory

Any recommendations on brands to look at and specific models would be appreciated.

KM Richards

Re: Best Brands for Quality???

Post by KM Richards » Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:41 pm

Anybody have any ideas on this topic??? :?:

KM Richards

Re: Best Brands for Quality???

Post by KM Richards » Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:30 pm

KM Richards wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:41 pm Anybody have any ideas on this topic??? :?:

I guess not . . .