Books

Industry pros offer their experience in manufactured housing to help first time buyers to make informed decisions with confidence and peace of mind.
Caramon

Books

Post by Caramon » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:29 am

Whats this? Richard Wilde with a positive word? Well take a seat folks and strap yourselves in. GET THE BOOK. Get Randy Eaton's Book comparing the MH manufacturers. READ THIS BOOK TWICE. That's right . I said TWICE. Be sure you understand EVEYTHING about looking beyond the 'FLUFF' and investigate the STRUCTURE... PLEASE remember... PLEASE... Some manufacturers will sell one particular model with the top of the line material and best structure. Be sure, if you don't buy that model, that the material and structure on a different model and or floor plan is built with the same HIGHER quality material and structure.. Randy? Thanks.. I was a bit hesitant to spend more of my disability check investigating these MH's. Just a few minutes glance, and a close look at what you did say about SKYLINE tells me how I could have benefitted from your book - had it been available 2 years ago. I wish I could have you print millions of copies, and afford to send it out to everyone in the USA....