Looking to buy

Industry pros offer their experience in manufactured housing to help first time buyers to make informed decisions with confidence and peace of mind.
ammon

Looking to buy

Post by ammon » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:30 am

Hey guys! This is my first time using this forum. I just need help in knowing how much a 1978 14x70 Lakewood? Mobile Home would be worth. Also in your opinion would buying a mobile home be better than renting? I'm in school right now and I am about to get married so we are looking for places to stay. But rent is super expensive. So we figure if we buy a place then at least by the end of our schooling we might be able to sell it and have a down payment for a stick home.

The home is in a trailer park with about 15 other homes.
Lot rent is 225( They cover sewage and water)
It is1 Bath 2 Bedroom
It also comes with Washer /Dyer, fridge, stove, dishwasher. swamp cooler, and electric furnace. Also it has a wood burning stove.
The home also has a little bit of a yard out front. Also includes a shed.
He is asking 12,000

Thank you in advance for your help!
Let me know if you have any questions for me I'll do my best to answer them.

Tinaattvh2016

Re: Looking to buy

Post by Tinaattvh2016 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:25 pm

:D Hi Ammon, that price seems high for a nearly 40 yr old single wide mobile home. call me at 865-938-8783 ask for Tina and let me see if I can find you a better deal. I sell new and used/bank owned homes. You may be able to have a home that you want to keep forever!

Have a great day!