Help Searching for Mobile Homes + lot that it's on???

Industry pros offer their experience in manufactured housing to help first time buyers to make informed decisions with confidence and peace of mind.
yoshimoshi

Help Searching for Mobile Homes + lot that it's on???

Post by yoshimoshi » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:16 pm

I'm attracted to mobile homes because of the lower cost of living. I rented a apartment in college which was 950 a month that I split with a roommate. I see mobile homes going for less than 10k with a hoa fee of a couple hundred. I want to live in a mobile home with a roommate. Ideally I would like to fork up a large amount of money up front and end up paying less in the long run then renting an apartment.

It seems extremely difficult to buy a one bedroom, one bathroom house that's ready to be moved into for under 30k. I guess they just don't make houses that small really for that cheap, and such living spaces are normally left to apartments, condos, town houses etc. all of which require you to pay a lot ren!. I just want a small living space with the small plot of land that it's on and not pay any rent what so ever!

I would ideally like to purchase a mobile home and the 1000 sqft plot of land that it's on. I can't find any information on how to search for such homes. I search lots of real-estate listings and it's not really clear with some posts if the lot of land that it's on is included. Can anybody help me locate a tool to search for mobile homes that come with the lot of land that it's on? I might be willing to take out a loan if I could own the small 1000 sqft plot of land the mobile home is on. I've seen 800 sq ft plots of land before?

Thanks for any help.

Tinaattvh2016

Re: Help Searching for Mobile Homes + lot that it's on???

Post by Tinaattvh2016 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:29 pm

Hi! I can help you find what you need, we have homes and land together for really good prices! Give me a call at 865-938-8783 and ask for Tina. I will help you out! Have a great day!

cherishdeane

Re: Help Searching for Mobile Homes + lot that it's on???

Post by cherishdeane » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:49 am

I think you should search online for mobile homes, there are many agents who offer mobile homes at an affordable price.