Re: Looking for Lender Who Works with Land/Used Mobile Home Packages

What do you want to know about manufactured homes? The worlds greatest collection of expert advice on buying, installing, maintaining and repairing manufactured homes.

David Oxhandler

Post by David Oxhandler » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:25 am

Let lenders compete for your business. You get to choose from multiple quotes when you Try the MH LOANFINDER SERVICE,

They are a mortgage information referral service that accepts requests regardless of credit history. You may request information for any type of manufactured home finance. Their goal is to provide you with information to make an informed decision for your financial future. you'll save time and money.

You will discover which participating lenders offer the best programs to meet your needs. There is No Obligation. No Initial Credit Check and the Expected time to complete is only 4 minutes. You have nothing to loose and if you can find it any place this is where you will find the financing your searching for.

Take the time and Jump to the LOANFINDER and fill out their short form NOW!
David Oxhandler
[email protected]

rmurray

Post by rmurray » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:44 am

Probably after the holiday. Be patient. Land home financing can take weeks to finalize.

David Oxhandler

Post by David Oxhandler » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 pm

You posted just before a three day week end, when you wont see banks or lender offices working. Give it a few days
David Oxhandler
[email protected]

rmurray

Post by rmurray » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:43 pm

I am glad you already are getting a response, but I doubt this lender will be the right one for you. I hope you hear from some with more manufactured home experience. It will take a very experienced lender to help you through all the steps to finish yours. Most are used to financing after the land has been purchased, improved and home moved and reset. When I was selling we often helped folks through this maze. At least you already have the home but still the steps are many. We used to help the customer to get a long term finance commitment and a construction loan to fund the various steps and help them through a final close when done. By far the easiest way for you to buy would be to consider trading your free and clear home in with a dealer who will help you put all the pieces in place. I will say that most of our construction finance was done by local banks after they were sure of the final refinance to a permanent loan. Most folks under estimate the costs of each of the steps, permits and impact taxes if any can be in the thousands, title searches,appraisals and closing costs WILL be in the thousands, land preparation wells, septic tanks,hookups, driveways, clearing and grading will always be more than folks guess and then moving cost probably will be higher than you might guess.

Good Luck

rmurray

Post by rmurray » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:32 am

I know life serves up rotten problems often. I am glad you have real estate pro involved but he is probably not quite up to speed on current manufactured home set requirements. With the new federal requirements the local government will also require specific land excavation and proper foundation.You should invest in a perk test with local health department to be sure a septic will be allowed and what kind and size they will require. Often there are surprises here. Once you have the information you will be able to start getting accurate estimates of the cost of the move. Also get a licensed set/moving crew to get you accurate moving and set costs. They will be fully aware of county codes and state set up requirements if you no longer have set up manual.

rmurray

Post by rmurray » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:40 am

Good List;

I would guess others will post comments as well. I would recommend you start with those that seem to specialize in mh loans.