Re: Looking for Lender Who Works with Land/Used Mobile Home Packages

What do you want to know about manufactured homes? The worlds greatest collection of expert advice on buying, installing, maintaining and repairing manufactured homes.

rmurray

Post by rmurray » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:32 am

I know life serves up rotten problems often. I am glad you have real estate pro involved but he is probably not quite up to speed on current manufactured home set requirements. With the new federal requirements the local government will also require specific land excavation and proper foundation.You should invest in a perk test with local health department to be sure a septic will be allowed and what kind and size they will require. Often there are surprises here. Once you have the information you will be able to start getting accurate estimates of the cost of the move. Also get a licensed set/moving crew to get you accurate moving and set costs. They will be fully aware of county codes and state set up requirements if you no longer have set up manual.

rmurray

Post by rmurray » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:40 am

Good List;

I would guess others will post comments as well. I would recommend you start with those that seem to specialize in mh loans.