1997 Sunshine Double Wide electrical wiring

What do you want to know about manufactured homes? The worlds greatest collection of expert advice on buying, installing, maintaining and repairing manufactured homes.

lcothern

1997 Sunshine Double Wide electrical wiring

Post by lcothern » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:52 am

We are having a problem with electrical wiring in our kitchen, do you have a wiring plan for this model that would help us see how the wiring is sone

rmurray

Re: 1997 Sunshine Double Wide electrical wiring

Post by rmurray » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:19 am

Short answer is no..There will be Nowhere you can find this..You did not mention what kind of problem you are having. Kitchen electrical problems are almost always related to the ground fault system. All kitchen, bathroom and exterior sockets are ground fault protected. Often they trip from minor things making the outlet useless..They do not seem to last very long. My 2004 built site built has had 3 changed out already. I keep 1 new one in my tool box just in case. One of my outdoor ones was so troublesome I took it out.

If you still need a wiring diagram you should hire a local troubleshooting electrician. They will be able to trace your wiring, find bad ground faults, frayed wiring, bad breakers or chewed wiring. It is not unusual to find chewed wire in kitchen. Mice seem to like wiring. They are especially bad on waterlines when they have been poisoned.