Serial number and Model number lookup?

What do you want to know about manufactured homes? The worlds greatest collection of expert advice on buying, installing, maintaining and repairing manufactured homes.

David Oxhandler

Re: Serial number and Model number lookup?

Post by David Oxhandler » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:44 am

The serial number and builders name are the critical information for title and registration purposes. Model numbers are mostly useless except for sales purposes and are rarely recorded.

Tell us why you seek the model number so perhaps we can help you.
David Oxhandler
[email protected]

lewparsell

Post by lewparsell » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:15 am

I live in Michigan and I am looking to purchase a 1996 Lincoln Park. I have a copy of the title. how can I find the size and floor plans for this home.

rmurray

Post by rmurray » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:08 am

Beside the data plate or IBITS report mentioned in the above postings, there is no other place to get the size except a tape measure. There is NO archive of floor plans avaiable anywhere.

nicoleio87

Post by nicoleio87 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:38 pm

So! I just ran into this issue. Trying to sale my home and land and the new lender for the buyers wants documentation that shows the home was purchased and only delivered to this address. Well, I'm not the first owner of this home and have no idea when and who they bought it from. Though what I do know was that it was a Palm Harbor and the mobile home has a plate on the rear that has a number on it. So I called a nearby Palm Harbor retailer and did some digging and she helped me figure it out by my address and sure enough wala she got me the information I need. So please! Don't go to that ibts.org site and pay all that money for nothing. If you know the manufacture call them and get someone who wants to help. She also told me the title company must have that on file and that is how she found it for me. Hope this helps the next person who comes along.

CCinPA

Post by CCinPA » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:23 pm

Returning to the original question (how to): Serial number and Model number lookup?

Tinagarvey73

Post by Tinagarvey73 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:41 am

I recently purchased a 1999 mobile home in western tennessee. i need to find the make and model of home.i have the vin and serial number can someone please help me.the number on metal plate on front of the home is TRA 477611.

jamesclarke

Post by jamesclarke » Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:53 pm

I think some online databases and websites specialize in mobile home information. You can try searching for your home's serial number or model number in these databases. Keep in mind that the availability of information can vary geometry dash lite