skeptical

What do you want to know about manufactured homes? The worlds greatest collection of expert advice on buying, installing, maintaining and repairing manufactured homes.

chrystallynn

skeptical

Post by chrystallynn » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:01 pm

me and my sister live together and instead of renting we would rather buy neither of our credit is the greatest so we've been procrastinating on even trying to get a loan so my question is could we qualify for a loan to buy a mobile home and if so how/where do we begin?

David Oxhandler

Re: skeptical

Post by David Oxhandler » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:23 pm

Financing or refinancing your manufactured or modular home isn't as difficult as you might think. You may be surprised to see the variety of loan options available. Whether you are purchasing a new or pre-owned home, refinancing, or looking to cash in on some of the equity you have built up there is a financing option that's right for you. Submit the short form at The Mobile Home Loan Finder
David Oxhandler
[email protected]

Celtlund

Re: skeptical

Post by Celtlund » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:53 pm

I'd start by checking my and my sister's, credit scores. Then I'd buy Grissom's books which are available for a very reasonable cost on this site. After you have read Grissoms books TWICE go out and start talking to some manufactured home dealers.