Donating a mobile home 4bd, 2bth

What do you want to know about manufactured homes? The worlds greatest collection of expert advice on buying, installing, maintaining and repairing manufactured homes.

William

Donating a mobile home 4bd, 2bth

Post by William » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:28 pm

I have a 4bd, 2 bth mobile home in Corona, Ca, that I would like to donate for a tax write off is there someome who can help me with this?

Thanks, William

rnsociety

Re: Donating a mobile home 4bd, 2bth

Post by rnsociety » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:41 pm

Hi William
I am a president of Ridgewood Nepalese society a 501 c 3 non profit organization. In Ridgewood New york
We have appx 5000 sft lot or own.we want to build the temple here but do not have fund so we want use donated mobile home for the temple
Can we get your home
Will be great if you can help us
Shree
[email protected]

Celtlund

Post by Celtlund » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:16 pm

Shree,
You may want to check local zoning to see if they will allow a manufactured home to be placed on your property. You may also want to check into the cost of the tear-down of the home in California, the cost of transporting it from California to New York, and the cost of set up on your property in New York. The total cost could far exceed other building options.

pollita

Post by pollita » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:31 pm

Are u still donating ur mobile home my family is in need of one please let me know we live here in indio,ca