Need to know my mobile make and model

What do you want to know about manufactured homes? The worlds greatest collection of expert advice on buying, installing, maintaining and repairing manufactured homes.

timselman

Need to know my mobile make and model

Post by timselman » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:16 pm

I have a mobile home I need to know the make and model.

It has MHE on the listing behind the sind cabinet.

It say modle style 2405.

I need to get a vaule of this home if I can get the information on the make and model.

Thanks
Tim

rmurray

Re: Need to know my mobile make and model

Post by rmurray » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:30 pm

If your home is a 1976 or newer, the data plate (mounted on a cabinet door..Will include the manufactures name and address...It will also include the model name and exact date of manufacture..For an appraisal you will need both make model, size and year model...Most of this info can be found on the title..Or you can get exact official information from the IBITS Institute for a fee at

http://www.ibts.org/faq_consumer.htm see question the 11th question down..You can order a book value figure with this info on this web site..See the link at the top of this page.....Good Luck...

mrsbud

Re: Need to know my mobile make and model

Post by mrsbud » Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:01 am

If your home is older, you will find the data sheet in the master bedroom closet. It is an 8 1/2 by 11 piece of paper with a picture of the United States map on it. It will contain the make, model,and year of your home. Any bank you deal with should have a NADA book and look it up for you for free.

Good luck!