2001 18x80 Solitaire

What do you want to know about manufactured homes? The worlds greatest collection of expert advice on buying, installing, maintaining and repairing manufactured homes.

lonestar

2001 18x80 Solitaire

Post by lonestar » Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:59 pm

I am about to put a 2001 18x80 Solitaire Home up for sale? I was wondering what I should ask for it. It is in very good shape & will come with all upgraded appliances.

admin

Re: 2001 18x80 Solitaire

Post by admin » Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:55 am

You can get a BOOK VALUE REPORT online at www.MobileHome.com/bookvalue

This service will give you a very economical evaluation of your home based on the information you submit. What you will get back is the typical resale value of that year make and size home in your part of the country for the past few months.

This is not a full appraisal . The reports address possibilities that include the manufactured home ONLY. No appraisal, evaluation or consideration of land value, location, or local market conditions are included and those factors could greatly effect the real market value of your manufactured home. If you need the FULL PICTURE contact an Appraiser who is certified in Manufactured Housing Valuation for a written professional opinion prior to making any decisions that relate to buying selling or financing a previously owned manufactured home.

If your looking for a "ballpark" concept of the value of just the home you will find the cost of the Book Value Report very reasonable at only $29.95. To go to the MH BOOK VALUE page Click Here
David Oxhandler
mailto:[email protected]