Scotbilt homes

What do you want to know about manufactured homes? The worlds greatest collection of expert advice on buying, installing, maintaining and repairing manufactured homes.

mckdt

Re: Scotbilt homes

Post by mckdt » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:42 pm

As a recent buyer of a Scotbilt home, I must say that we are extremely happy with the product. However, the road traveled from shopping, purchasing, the delivery, set up, and getting the CO was quite a bumpy road. Highly recommend staying away from the Scotbilt dealership located in Ocala, FL!!! Dealing with them was painful and full or remorse. Stubby-pencil dealership. Hand-written contracts. Really not clear on anything! Can't deliver what they say, etc.....STAY AWAY!

David Oxhandler

Post by David Oxhandler » Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:06 pm

Don't know about the guy in Ocala BUT if your looking for a Scotbilt in Florida talk to Tony at The Scotbilt Center in Plant City Tony has been in the business and a leader in the cause of customer satisfaction for many years.
David Oxhandler
[email protected]

banzaitoyota

Post by banzaitoyota » Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:51 pm

I am in the process of finalizing my order for a 32 x 80 Heritage. I have already visited the factory in Waycross once and we are going there again Friday to view a similiar floorplan.

Dschnede

Post by Dschnede » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:42 am

I am interested in a 32X80 Heritage model #3276193-HER and #3276154-HER. Does anyone know where I could take a look at one of these models?

rmurray

Post by rmurray » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:04 pm

Have you tried the dealer mentioned 2 posts above yours..If not call the plant and ask sales department where you might see one..Might be worth the trip to Waycross to see the plant and models they might have there..Good luck.

Dschnede

Post by Dschnede » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:21 pm

Yea, I've been to the plant and looked at all the models in the area. The two models that I listed either have not been built or are not on show in anywhere near southeast Georgia

tonytulloh

Post by tonytulloh » Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:24 pm

scotbilt custom home center located in plant city,fla is a scotbilt exclusive dealer. this scotbilt model center offers sandpiper,legend and heritage models on display. view inventory at www.scotbilt.net photos,video,floorplans. call our friendly family owned staff linda,jennifer,tony or j.c tulloh 1-888-600-7376 scotbilt offers singlewides,doublewides and modular homes. tape & texture is standard on all legend and heritage models. put scotbilt on your shopping list
tony tulloh
scotbilt custom home center
plant city,fla
www.scotbilt.net
1-888-600-7376
email:[email protected]

Deberinks

Post by Deberinks » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:05 am

Hello to all I have been shopping for a Mobile Home for approximately 2 months and found Scotbilt to be the best bang for the buck..You get the feel of a site built home instread of that trailor feeling and all the extras are included. I found in comparsion they appear to be the best I am going to but from Tony & Jennifer in Plant City Florida as I find their service to be hassle free and they have years and years of experience in this industry with NO hidden fees..

David Oxhandler

Post by David Oxhandler » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:09 am

The selection of the right home is a big move but the selection of the right retailer can be just as important. The dealer is the one that will oversee the permitting, installation, inspections and warranty service for your new home. Tony & Jennifer have been in manufactured housing for many years. Their integrity and emphasis on customer satisfaction has made them a reputation second to none in Central Florida. Excellent choice!!
David Oxhandler
[email protected]