MH Information

What do you want to know about manufactured homes? The worlds greatest collection of expert advice on buying, installing, maintaining and repairing manufactured homes.

Michelle

MH Information

Post by Michelle » Wed Mar 26, 2003 3:45 pm

Is there a site to give you information on which homes to look for? I am currently interested in an Oakwood home but I really don't know much about them. I went to their site but it only talks about them. I have heard that Shultz and Cavco are also good homes. They all have simular floor plans my husband and I have found. If anyone can give me any suggestions I would be greatful. Thanks!!

rmurray

Re: MH Information

Post by rmurray » Wed Mar 26, 2003 6:24 pm

Oakwood Homes ownes Schult Homes...both are currently in Chapter 11 bankruptcy...hoping to reorganize the company and continue in business..

An inexpensive investment are some or the How to buy books available at the book store on this web site...A small investment now might save you thousands later...

Tom

Re: MH Information

Post by Tom » Wed Mar 26, 2003 8:27 pm

My best advice is to listen to Mr. Murray and buy the books. They saved me a great deal of money and I learned alot. Read this board as well. Not sure when you are located at, but look into Homes of Merit. Good luck to you.

Tom