Help with selling

What do you want to know about manufactured homes? The worlds greatest collection of expert advice on buying, installing, maintaining and repairing manufactured homes.

Cornpone Girl

Help with selling

Post by Cornpone Girl » Sun Mar 23, 2003 2:41 pm

We need help immediately! We are looking to sell my elderly mother's MH home in Las Vegas, NV. Her health is failing, so she can no longer live alone. We are moving her to Maryland to live with us. We cannot stay in Nevada to sell the home, so we are looking for assistance to sell the home. We met with someone who supposedly worked for a company that specialized in the sale of MH, but thought that the person was not being fair and honest, so I started doing research. So far, the research has supported our initial impression of the person's credibility, so now we are concerned about finding a reputable agent in the short time we have. I ordered an appraisal book from online, am in the process of looking for an appraiser, and will contact the local agency representative tomorrow. Is there anything else that you would recommend? Can you helps us in any other way?

JohnnyJ

Re: Help with selling

Post by JohnnyJ » Sun Mar 23, 2003 11:13 pm

You might try contacting a licensed realtor. They are licensed for a reason, and
should be able to help you out.

good luck