Manufactured Housing Model

What do you want to know about manufactured homes? The worlds greatest collection of expert advice on buying, installing, maintaining and repairing manufactured homes.

Jim Herrick

Manufactured Housing Model

Post by Jim Herrick » Sat Mar 22, 2003 10:42 pm

Hi....
A few years ago my wife and I were looking at manufactured housing in the Ocala, Florida area. My wife fell in love with a particular model called the "Dolly".

At that time we were not able to make our move into a new home. Now we are ready. I was wondering if anyone out there would have information about this model. I would like to know who the manufacturer is and if that floor plan is still available. Actually, any information would be appreciated. Thanks.....

Pat Riley

Re: Manufactured Housing Model

Post by Pat Riley » Mon Mar 24, 2003 2:38 pm

Dear Sir,
I am not familier with Dolly , however, Presitige Homes( seller of Nobility) used to give there homes names. I sell Clayton homes and am located in Ft. White, FL at Tradition Homes, LLC. I would like to send you our floorplans at no obligation of coarse, to see if perhaps I could meet your needs. We have a website with some of our plans, and Clayton has a website with all of them. We get our homes from the Clayton Waycross plant and the models available in Florida are the Riverwoods, Brookfields, Cypress Points, and Marshlands. Clayton has been the M.H.I. home of the year for the last three years in a row. At Tradition customer satisfaction is our main goal. I would appreciate an opportunity to earn your business. We do deliver to the Ocala and surrounding area. My e-mail is [email protected] , if I may be of assistance.

Sincerely,
Patricia Riley, G.M.
Tradition Homes, LLC