need help

What do you want to know about manufactured homes? The worlds greatest collection of expert advice on buying, installing, maintaining and repairing manufactured homes.

louey

need help

Post by louey » Tue Mar 18, 2003 9:46 am

i have been trying to find some out if fleetwood green hill series model 4764b has certain upgrades and have so far been unsucessful. i called the number in a previous post but they would only deal with warranties. i am in virginia and have been told that this home was built in a southern plant. if any one has anyway of finding out about wheather this home has these upgrades could you please post here asap. thank you very much. i know there are some of you that might be dealers that perhaps can find this info.
5/12 roof pitch
9 inch overhang
tape/texture thru out drywall
flat ceilings
2 x 6 lumber

thank you in advance. anxiously waiting.

Roy Bonney

Re: need help

Post by Roy Bonney » Tue Mar 18, 2003 10:39 am

Sounds like you are speaking to an older home, as opposed to specing a new home. If you are looking at an older built home, the serial number has a state designation within it.

rmurray

Post by rmurray » Tue Mar 18, 2003 12:27 pm

There is a Greenhill series model built in GA.....It is a very basic home and would not offer the upgrades you have mentioned...
Not even 1 of them would be available...If you like a floor plan they offer...take it to a better quality builder and ask them to build it..

lou

Post by lou » Wed Mar 19, 2003 10:16 am

no this would not be an older home, but a new home. but thank you rmurray for that info about not being able to upgrade. i have found a simialiar floor plan from colony winchester. they have all the upgrades that i want. does any one know if colony is a good choice? it is a colony winchester model ww538-a. the dealer said it was built to modular specs.
thanks for the reply i feel better now.