mobile home loans

What do you want to know about manufactured homes? The worlds greatest collection of expert advice on buying, installing, maintaining and repairing manufactured homes.

greg maner

mobile home loans

Post by greg maner » Tue Feb 11, 2003 7:47 pm

I am a Sales Consultant with a dealer in Orlando FL and we are having the most awful time finding financing for home only loans now that Conseco has closed up. Can you help me with anyone who buys this paper at lets say 550 to a 620 beacon?

rmurray

Re: mobile home loans

Post by rmurray » Wed Feb 12, 2003 5:52 am

First....get with the times...you listed the subject of your post as "Re: mobile home loans"........GEEZ...where have you been...if this is what you sell...1976 and older factory built housing...move on to newer and better things...If you sell anything else....get your self up to speed, get your head out of the sand, maybe even go sell something else.(water softners and alarm systems come to mind)..

Open your eyes....Home only finance for credit challanged consumers is over...If you depend on it..you are OUT OF BUSINESS...There are NO lenders out there doing what you seek...

BIGjoe

Post by BIGjoe » Wed Feb 12, 2003 6:21 pm

Hey Murray get off the guys butt. He only ask a question and did not deserve the smart a-- remark you gave. If we were all as smart as you maybe the world would be a better place and we could all be water softener salesman. If I remember right you gave someone a wrong answer when you said Mansion was from N Carolina and out of business. THE MAN proved you wrong. Did people treat you the same way you treated this guy?

rmurray

Post by rmurray » Thu Feb 13, 2003 6:53 am

NO ONE in the business should be refering to our product as "mobile homes"....This is a public board and folks in the industry should represent the industry well...

I learn as much on these and other boards as anyone...I had no idea..2 companies were using the same name at the same time...

You see very few flames here from me...but those in the industry should know better...I am glad you are reading my responses...Hope they help you from time to time..