Best Mobile home for Money

What do you want to know about manufactured homes? The worlds greatest collection of expert advice on buying, installing, maintaining and repairing manufactured homes.

MarieTN

Re: Fleetwood --good experience

Post by MarieTN » Tue Feb 11, 2003 9:58 am

I may be in the minority, but I've had a good experience with the Fleetwood where I got my home. I purchase my home in May of last year and I've had no problems with it at all.

Robin, our sales lady, was great to work with and the service team has been really nice.

There are two Fleetwood dealers in my area. The first one I went to I would NEVER recommended to anyone. The second one was far better.

Pam

Post by Pam » Tue Feb 11, 2003 1:31 pm

I am in TN and got my Fleetwood here too in East TN.

lou

Post by lou » Tue Feb 11, 2003 5:49 pm

my nobility was 28 x 56 1996 2 bedrooms, $37,496. again good luck to you, i wished i could tell you more about the construction, but like i said at that time i had no idea about that sort of thing. and now i would not know how to find the info. and like i said i had a fleetwood and my friend has a fleetwood, no problems from us. as a matter of fact, i loved mine. i am looking at fleetwood again, march 1st i get serious and start picking it out. i am counting down the days, only 17 more days to go.

Vickie

Post by Vickie » Tue Feb 18, 2003 3:39 pm

We purchased our fleetwood home in Sept and we love it. No major problems - just some minor things which were taken care of. We purchased our home in Sweetwater, TN - and would recommend Fleetwood if you have checked the people out you are buying from.

Darcyjo

Post by Darcyjo » Wed Feb 19, 2003 2:02 pm

I recently purchased a new Homes of Merit from a Lake City dealer. The home arrived with a good number of defects and I am told it will be weeks before someone can come out and take a look. Not a great way to start out.