Whole home water filter system

What do you want to know about manufactured homes? The worlds greatest collection of expert advice on buying, installing, maintaining and repairing manufactured homes.

isegar

Whole home water filter system

Post by isegar » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:45 pm

I have a new mobile home that is on a well system the water has strong egg smell and discoloring of tub and sinks. I was going to install a whole home system from Home Depot or Lowes. We checked for the best place to install but the water heater is be hind a panel that is time consuming to remove and could eventually break the panel with constant removal to change filter. Under the house we could only find one single pipe running up from the ground into the insulation. The instructions for the filter states that the filter system should be installed on a horizontal pipeline but we can’t find one. Do we have to pull the insulation down? Also any recommendations on a particular brand of filter?

bellashaye

Re: Whole home water filter system

Post by bellashaye » Thu May 07, 2020 5:33 pm

It was a great information you shared. I want to know how much it cost. I need a good filtration system that can remove sediments, rust, chemicals, heavy metals, and microorganisms to protect your health as well as household appliances. It will be worth every single penny you spend on it

jameshvey

Post by jameshvey » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:49 am

I recommend iSpring WGB21B. We have city water and it seems to be chlorinated, since using this water filter our water no longer smells of chlorine and foreign odors. The water tastes great and there are no residues or stains on the sink.

ShadowEcho60

Post by ShadowEcho60 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:36 am

Congratulations on your new bungalow! Removing the overhanging cabinet to improve light flow is a great idea and usually won't cause major damage beyond needing some patching and painting, but it's best to consult a contractor for a precise assessment. While considering updates, you might also think about improving water quality. For instance, incorporating granular activated carbon cartridges from https://filterway.com/replacement-filte ... c-filters/ can enhance your drinking water, complementing your kitchen's aesthetic and functional upgrades. Chalk painting the cabinets and reducing door numbers can significantly freshen up the space without extensive renovations.