Air conditoner / furnace hose leak

What do you want to know about manufactured homes? The worlds greatest collection of expert advice on buying, installing, maintaining and repairing manufactured homes.

Rirish

Air conditoner / furnace hose leak

Post by Rirish » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:38 am

Im pretty sure my air conditioners drain hose for water is leaking but the furnace unit is in a closet with less than an inch room to either wall cant see in at all.Floor has a hole the hose goes in

I had a new furnace air conditioner put in 3 years ago. and I had the same problem with the old unit.
I assumed they put a new hose in with the new furnace but still wrt floor under tile
The tiles and pergo are dry and not buckling but soft under the flooring.Bern like that 4 years or so since last furnace
My son just replaced the bathroom floor nect to the furnace in case it was in there
Subfloor was wet by the furnace wall couldnt see any hose or reason there was water from the bath fixtures and so has to be rolling over from the furnace .
Wouldnt they have put a new hose in with a new furnace and air conditioner?

When they removed the old unit before the new went in i ask was it leaking on the floor ubder the old furnace He ssid it was dry I looked myselfNothing
.Tile where the hole is wasnt wet but The floor on all 4 sides of the fufnace closet has soft spots
How do we get to the hose?

BeverlyMorrison

Re: Air conditoner / furnace hose leak

Post by BeverlyMorrison » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:18 pm

If your furnace is still leaking, contact a furnace expert.