2006 Champion Redman double wide

What do you want to know about manufactured homes? The worlds greatest collection of expert advice on buying, installing, maintaining and repairing manufactured homes.

guillory0433

2006 Champion Redman double wide

Post by guillory0433 » Fri May 25, 2018 7:39 pm

Master bath back wall has always leaked did not know till we got 53 inches of rain with the last hurricane sheetrock was soaked master bedroom near bath also got wet had to rip out all sheetrock and insulation do mold remediation on back wall of bath and 4 foot X 9 foot ln bedroom I have insulation walls no sheetrock because we can not find the leak after replacing the roof please help if you hav have had this issue with your manufacturer home of any kind leak starts 2 days after the rain unless it a very heavy rain than it gets wet same day What you did to fix the problem? I have a 2006 Champion Redman home any feed back is welcomed
Thanks

Wsesparky

Re: 2006 Champion Redman double wide

Post by Wsesparky » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:53 am

I think mine leaked between the layers of three tab, starting from the end of the house. I have upgraded 12” eves all the way around also. If we get a sideways rain it could get inbetween the layers of roofing. I slipped a peice of flashing over the end, dont know yet if that fixed it.