Unleveling of mobile ho

What do you want to know about manufactured homes? The worlds greatest collection of expert advice on buying, installing, maintaining and repairing manufactured homes.

Louwatty8

Unleveling of mobile ho

Post by Louwatty8 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:23 pm

Need a question answered by someone that knows who is responsible for my mobile being un level. Situation lived on this lot for 24 years . I lived in a smaller older mobile on same lot as I do now. I now live in a 60x80 mobile home on same lot. I live on a lot that has a crick in back . When this mobile was placed on this Lot I had a good 2-4 ft. Of land in back now you can barely walk safely behind . .Mobile home now has less than a foot of land. Mobile is on un level buckling floors ,sticking doors ,separating trim at ceiling and areas on linoleum show signs of a iim print of a support in floor and mysterious discoloration pattern in floor also. Positive egg roll test done on my island rolls off. Since it is not my land and I officially won't owni mobile until one year . That is if my mobile remains at one and not two the crick. Thank you so much