LOAN/FINANCING W/TRIAD FINANCIAL OR CENTIER BANK

The central location on the web for the owners of manufactured homes to share their experiences.
naeme

LOAN/FINANCING W/TRIAD FINANCIAL OR CENTIER BANK

Post by naeme » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:21 am

If you have a loan or did financing through either/and/or Triad Financial Service or Centier Bank we would like to talk to you.

If you are looking to finance with either of these companies STEER CLEAR.

These financial institutions engage in mortgage fraud, predatory lending and forgery.

Our paperwork is a disaster. Our paperwork contains forgeries and our Titles (new home & trade-in) are forgeries.
WITHOUT A CLEAN CLEAR TITLE WE HAVE NO OWNERSHIP IN OUR HOME. PLEASE CHECK THE AUTHENTICITY OF YOUR TITLE AND ALL OF YOUR TITLE PAPERWORK, YOU CAN DO THIS BY ORDERING A TITLE SEARCH FROM YOUR STATES DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHCILES.

Triad completed our loan is 1 hour and 12 minutes. That is unheard of in the industry. It can take up to 6 weeks for a manufactured home loan to be processed.
Our paperwork is missing signatures.
Our paperwork is missing dates
Our paperwork is incomplete and contains blank spaces.
We have no original documents everything is a fascimilie.
They fudged incomes.
They failed to complete credit reports.
They altered documents.
They sent our Certificate of Origin to another state.
Our tiltle paperwork and Certificate of Origin is signed/altered by a registered agent and doesn't contain a lien amount.
They used my father as a CO-BORROWER without his consent.
I contacted Traid Financial and spoke to Cindy Eckhardt and told her to cancel the loan due to the conditon of th home. She told me tough luck, I was going to take the home regardless, she claimed to be the owner of the company (office manager) that she personally loaned me the money an that I was going to pay her back every cent.
Traid claims they have nothing to do with my loan, yet Cindy claims to have loaned me the money, and my paperwork says they service my loan and they financed my loan.
Centier Bank claims they have nothing to do with my loan, yet my paperwork states they financed and service my loan.
There are many missing doucments (required by federal and state law)
They failed to provide our Truth in Lending rights.
They failed to provide us with our right to rescind paperwork.
Centier Bank purchased my loan from the president of the retailer. What? yes that is what I said. - who buys their own loan?
And the list goes on.

Please contact us if you can help us stop these predators and criminals. Please don't be afraid to step out. Blogging is a good way to network but it doesn't bring issues into the public eye and doesn't solve the problems. We are in contact with the FBI and other government agencies to bring these people to justice and to stop any more fraudulent activities. They will only get involved if they are convinced that it affects many other people. Please help.
[email protected]