Need to get rid of my mobilehome

The central location on the web for the owners of manufactured homes to share their experiences.
mssofball

Need to get rid of my mobilehome

Post by mssofball » Tue May 07, 2013 9:56 pm

I need some advice please. I live in Huntington Beach, Ca and will be moving out of my mobilehome in about 6 months. It's too old to sell; built in 1964.. I am going to try some local MH manufacturing companies to see if they would buy it for a "pull-out" fee so they can have the spot. I am willing to recycle it or give it away, if someone would move it. Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks.. Lori

David Oxhandler

Re: Need to get rid of my mobilehome

Post by David Oxhandler » Wed May 08, 2013 8:09 am

There are few homes that are too old to sell. There are many old homes that have not been maintained and are in too poor a condition to sell. Just a few years ago there was an item in the news about a home about the age of yours sold for a million dollars... it was located on the Pacific Ocean.

If the location is desirable you might get someone to buy it for the spot. If not, and you have to move the home off the spot the easiest way is to call a demolition company.
David Oxhandler
[email protected]

mssofball

Post by mssofball » Wed May 08, 2013 8:08 pm

i am looking into a salvage company.. it's not in that kind of a spot, believe me....

Thanks anyway..

Lori

bbhomes

Post by bbhomes » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:47 am

Try it with some other classifieds. You will certainly get some good deal.