Financing Available

The central location on the web for the owners of manufactured homes to share their experiences.
Deborah Brown

Financing Available

Post by Deborah Brown » Sun Aug 13, 2000 7:04 am

We are seeking loan originations in the manufactured home industry. We offer flexible rates and terms on new and used homes on a rented lot or no max acerage nationwide. Please contact me for you financing needs.
Thank you

David Oxhandler

RE: Financing Available

Post by David Oxhandler » Sun Aug 13, 2000 7:26 am

Are you offering direct financing to retail buyers, or looking for licensed retailers to offer your products to their prospects? Can you offer some details on the current rates and terms ? In what parts of the country are your programs available?

Oh yeah..... How 'bout your company name ?

David

jason hall

Post by jason hall » Wed Aug 16, 2000 7:36 pm

seeking interest rates from best to worst that should be expected to buy a new singlewide fleetwood house on a 30 year note our credit is good with both of us having good jobs i have been at mine for six years my wife has been at hers 2 years

Ken Mason

Post by Ken Mason » Wed Aug 23, 2000 4:05 pm

Yes I too would like to know if your a direct lender or a loan broker? E-mail your rates and limitations.

Michelle Prescott

Post by Michelle Prescott » Mon Sep 11, 2000 11:00 pm

I saw your message about financing. Could you tell me more. Credit requirements, rate, time, etc. Thank you.