Special Buys

The central location on the web for the owners of manufactured homes to share their experiences.
Matt Paulson

Special Buys

Post by Matt Paulson » Tue Aug 08, 2000 11:10 am

Catalina Lighting is currently selling its lighting fixtures through distributors in this market, however, we have opporunities of overstock items we would sell a tremendous savings. Is there any plants that would be interested in buying these goods on a 1 time only buy.

David Oxhandler

RE: Special Buys

Post by David Oxhandler » Sun Aug 13, 2000 7:33 am

Can you offer an inventory listing of the items that are overstocked along with a price list. It would be great if you could tell us the usual retail price on these items to let us know just how much we can save ?

Is there a minimum order required?

David

approved

information

Post by approved » Thu Aug 17, 2000 2:08 pm

where do i find information on the difference between modular homes and manufactured homes.

Ken Mason

RE: information

Post by Ken Mason » Wed Aug 23, 2000 4:08 pm

I suggest you try the internet to find your answers under manufactured homes or modular homes. These types of homes are prefab in a factory and set up on site in modules. some are delivered on wheels & axels others are delivered as knock down kits. Big difference in price between them unless you are not the assembly type.

Roy T. Bonney

RE: information

Post by Roy T. Bonney » Sun Sep 17, 2000 2:23 pm

I would certainly appreciate an inventory list and pricing, Red Oak Trading Company, P. O. Box 1491, Wise, Va. 24293 or e-mail or FAX 540-328-4857
We purchase obsolete and surplus building materials, catering to manufactured housing.