Another contract Q

The central location on the web for the owners of manufactured homes to share their experiences.
Miller

Another contract Q

Post by Miller » Wed Aug 22, 2001 11:20 am

I have been thinking about making up my own contract to submit to dealers when I visit.

Just a list of rules they must follow in order to sell me a home, I would have them sign it. I'm not sure if it's possible to do this kind of thing. Don't laugh at me for trying, lol. Maybe it would change the face of buying a MH forever! No more sleazy cons!

Trust me I have seen my share of cons around here. We have about 15 MH dealers in my area and of those about 5 of them I would think about trusting.

If anyone knows any information about this, or would like to add to this list to make it worth submitting please do so.

1) Price quoted must be cost of home, installed, ready to move into. Include all city fees, inspections, transportation, installation, park package, Include all other fees that may apply.

2) If price differs from that originally agreed upon in writing, sale is void and all moneys put forward, if any, by me will be 100% refunded.

3) Installation of home must follow the homes suggested installation requirements set forth by the homes installation manual or factory technician and must also meet all state and city installation requirements.

4) If home is found to be in unsatisfactory condition upon final move-in walkthrough the dealer will be held 100% responsible for cost and repair.

5)..................