Conseco Finance

The central location on the web for the owners of manufactured homes to share their experiences.
Doublewide Buyer

Conseco Finance

Post by Doublewide Buyer » Fri Sep 08, 2000 2:23 pm

Just heard the news today, oh boy. Greg Aplin, the longstanding president of the Manufactured Housing Division of Conseco Finance (formerly Green Tree) resigned last week. Sorry to see him leave as he was a good egg.

David Oxhandler

RE: Conseco Finance

Post by David Oxhandler » Tue Sep 19, 2000 11:57 pm

Is the star formerly known as Green Tree going to make a comeback, or just fade away. Click on "Reply To This Message" below and share your thoughts on the future of MH Finance.

It can help us all to learn if we share our experiences. Please tell us about the challenges involved in financing MHomes in your local market.

webmaster

missy A.

Post by missy A. » Sun Oct 15, 2000 6:53 pm

Personally, I do not think that Conseco can bail out at this point, They have a flood of repo's out there and I think that they are probably going to get tighter on lending criteria and should look at the daily operations of the Independent Dealers. I think that lenders have been lending to consumers based on the relationship with the dealer and end results are REPO'S....Just my opinion....

LARRY HASWELL

Post by LARRY HASWELL » Mon Nov 20, 2000 8:46 pm

I HAVE CONSECO AFTER GREENTREE SOLD OUT TO THEM. I HATE CONSECO. THEY ARE A BUNCH OF YOU KNOW. THEY DON'T LISTEN TO ANYTHING YOU SAY. I DIDN'T ASK FOR THEM, I WAS GIVEN TO THEM BY GREENTREE. I LIKED GREENTREE THEY WERE VERY FRIENDLY PEOPLE. GREENTREE ARE IGNORANT PEOPLE. VERY UNFRIENDLY. JUST WANTED TO SPEAK MY PEACE ON THIS.
THANKS,
LARRY HASWELL
CANTON,N.C.

LARRY HASWELL

Post by LARRY HASWELL » Mon Nov 20, 2000 8:49 pm

I HATE CONSECO NOT GREENTREE. CONSECO ARE IGNORANT.