Question for dealers and finance people

The central location on the web for the owners of manufactured homes to share their experiences.
Stuart Holloway

Question for dealers and finance people

Post by Stuart Holloway » Fri Aug 25, 2000 4:48 pm

Is there a need for a portal site that would bring dealers and the MH finance community closer together? The ultimate aim would be to get quicker loan approval to the dealers, while the prospective buyer is in the sales office. Is there anyone offering to do the application and approval online, quickly, before the prospect gets impatient and walks out? or allow the prospect to apply online from home after they have visited the sales location?

I am asking because we can build such a site for a manufacturer or finance organization, depending on where the need is.

Thank you.

David Oxhandler

RE: Question for dealers and finance people

Post by David Oxhandler » Sat Aug 26, 2000 7:12 am

We have asked several finance providers if they would be interested in just such a plan. While there is no instant financing available at this time we do have a web site dedicated to MH Finance at
Click Here

Darrel hoover

RE: Question for dealers and finance people

Post by Darrel hoover » Tue Sep 19, 2000 9:06 pm

There is one such org. However I have not found my link to this site. It is in a pilot program in the southwest now. e-mail me at mailto:[email protected]
when I find the link I will send it to you. Admin at mobile-home-transporting.com