Homelite mobile trailer

The central location on the web for the owners of manufactured homes to share their experiences.
Lois

Homelite mobile trailer

Post by Lois » Sat Mar 29, 2003 8:52 am

Has anyone ever heard of a single wide homelite trailer?

Terry

Re: Homelite mobile trailer

Post by Terry » Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:54 pm

Lois
Hello, Yes I have. They were in business for a very short time in Tempe, Arizona. They sold out to PalmHarbor homes on Perry Lane street, infact the office at the Tempe plant is a Homelite home they do business in. It was a very great home at the time.

Homelite1976

Post by Homelite1976 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:32 pm

Hi! Well, you posted this 20 years ago, but maybe you are still out there. I am in the process of trying to buy a mobile home, but the seller threw out the HUD tag. The appraiser wrote that it was a "Homelite" mobile home. I need to figure out what it was in order to try to get the HUD certification another way. I really have only found this post as any evidence that Homelite existed back in the 70s. Do you or anyone have any more information about their existence?

melaniya

Post by melaniya » Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:11 am

The term "single wide Homelite trailer" may be a bit confusing. "Single wide" typically refers to a type of manufactured home that is narrower in size, while "Homelite" is more commonly associated with a brand of outdoor power equipment and tools. If you're referring to a specific type of manufactured home with the brand name Homelite, it's advisable to provide more details or clarify, as the combination of the two terms is not commonly recognized in the context of housing.

Steve Matthew

Post by Steve Matthew » Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:30 am

Yes, I've come across mentions of single wide Homelite trailers before. They're known for their compact design and affordability, offering a cozy living space.
Last edited by Steve Matthew on Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.