Welcome. Looking for a few good partners

The central location on the web for the owners of manufactured homes to share their experiences.
David Oxhandler

Welcome. Looking for a few good partners

Post by David Oxhandler » Sat Jul 29, 2000 2:53 pm

Welcome to the Manufactured Housing Global Network Discussion Board.

We are looking for partners to manage discussion forums of interest to our web visitors. Our goal is to encourage open forums that deal with issues and information of interest to industry participants, or the owners and prospective owners of manufactured homes.
The discussion boards will appear on the Manufactured Housing Global Network (a million and a half page visits a month). - AND -We will be happy to link a board like this one to any qualified MH web site at no charge. In exchange we share the discussion threads with our visitors and display our MH banner system at the top of the page

Feel free to add new topics here as desired. Please send e-mail to [email protected] if you are interested in managing a MH discussion board.

Ken Mason

RE: Welcome. Looking for a few good partners

Post by Ken Mason » Wed Aug 23, 2000 3:46 pm

I found your site interesting and many of the people looking for answers woefully uninformed. I presume that's the reason for the existance of this site. I manage a mobile home retailer display site in the San Francisco bay area. I can speak about the market in Silcon Valley area and northern California for private property placement and mobile home communities. Be happy to answer all question for this area.

Best Regards;
Ken Mason