Trying to find blueprints - 1973 Skyline

The central location on the web for the owners of manufactured homes to share their experiences.
rmweaver

Trying to find blueprints - 1973 Skyline

Post by rmweaver » Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:11 pm

Hey, all! I bought a manufactured home a few years ago, not really knowing what I should have been looking at or paying attention to. I saw a nice home that I could fix up over time. Fast forward 4 years and I want to do some larger projects like adding a room or two, and I can't get a home equity line of credit because my home is pre-1976 according to the paper I found on the closet door to the electrical panel. I don't think that this paper is from my home and I think that mine could possibly be newer, but the home inspection based their findings on this paper and stated that their were no HUD Plates or a serial number. Every 1973 Skyline that I found on Google looks nothing like my home, inside or out. Everything from the door to window placements and even the basic layout is different in mine. How can I confirm that my home is or is not a 1973 Skyline based on the info that I have? Any help would be appreciated. I did already email ITBS and Skyline with as much information as I have and haven't heard back. Thank you!

Model Designation of Mobile Home: 52x24 3CK2BCC
Serial Number of Mobile Home: 0110-2851AG/BG
HUD Certification labels: 161603/161604
Date of Manufacture: 5/18/1973
Attachments
Skyline_Mobile_Homes.jpg
Skyline_Mobile_Homes.jpg (159.07 KiB) Viewed 91 times