Make and model!!

The central location on the web for the owners of manufactured homes to share their experiences.
Bldrake82

Make and model!!

Post by Bldrake82 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:31 pm

Is there a way for me to find out the year, make, and model of my manufactured home using my serial number?! I am wanting to trade it in! I know they have to look at it also but I still need to know this info too! I am trying to do an appraisal online before I have them come out and look!! Thanks in advance!! 😊

Sheppardfelicia2

Re: Make and model!!

Post by Sheppardfelicia2 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:39 pm

Bldrake82 wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:31 pm Is there a way for me to find out the year, make, and model of my manufactured home using my serial number?! I am wanting to trade it in! I know they have to look at it also but I still need to know this info too! I am trying to do an appraisal online before I have them come out and look!! Thanks in advance!! 😊
Bldrake82 wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:31 pm Is there a way for me to find out the year, make, and model of my manufactured home using my serial number?! I am wanting to trade it in! I know they have to look at it also but I still need to know this info too! I am trying to do an appraisal online before I have them come out and look!! Thanks in advance!! 😊
Did u ever find out how????