Insuring a manufactured home

The central location on the web for the owners of manufactured homes to share their experiences.
Keke

Insuring a manufactured home

Post by Keke » Sun May 17, 2020 7:53 am

I am in the process of purchasing a 1998 manufactured home and the insurance rates are ridiculous. Did anyone else experience this issue? The home is permanently affixed and anchored down. All axles removed I’m just so baffled to why it’s so expensive. I am now tied down in the contract to purchase and don’t know what to do. I am located in TN.

ChrisCarr

Re: Insuring a manufactured home

Post by ChrisCarr » Mon May 18, 2020 11:23 am

Hello,

My name is Chris Carr - I am an Agent with National Mobile Home Insurance.
We specialize in selling property and casualty insurance to mobile home owners.
We offer comprehensive coverage and will tailor your policy to fit your individual needs.

Please contact me and I would be more than happy to provide a quote for your property.

Chris Carr
NPN: 18455195
Senior Insurance Agent
Work: 480-568-8207
Fax: 480-393-7538
[email protected]

Please be reminded you must speak with a licensed agent to bind, cancel, or alter coverage.

National Mobile Home Insurance Company is an Arizona domiciled insurance agency (License Number: 3000102138) whose principal place of business is 3135 S Price Rd, Suite 110, Chandler, AZ 85248. In AZ, AR, CO, GA, ID, IN, LA, MI, MS, NV, NM, NC, OH, OK, OR, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, and WI we operate under our legal name National Mobile Home Insurance Company.

In the State of California (License Number: 6001537) we operate as an insurance agency under the trade name NMH Insurance agency.

In the State of Utah (License Number: 766485) we operate as an insurance agency under the trade name National Mobile Home Insurance Agency.

CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED
This e-mail (including attachments) is considered confidential, proprietary, and privileged correspondence under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety. Thank you for your consideration.