buying a used mh

The central location on the web for the owners of manufactured homes to share their experiences.
autumn_roads

buying a used mh

Post by autumn_roads » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:30 am

I am brand new to the idea of buying a mobile home... considering setting up at my son's large property. I would rather buy a used one and rehab if necessary. This may seem like a silly question, how do you go about finding a home that you can purchase and move from a park to a private lot? Do you just drive around? Any thoughts on the matter would be appreciated!

busdriver63

Re: buying a used mh

Post by busdriver63 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:45 am

Since no one has given you a reply for seven months I will give you my two cents worth.

Stop in at the sales offices of a few mobile home parks, and ask them about buying and moving a home.

Ron HALL

Post by Ron HALL » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:28 pm

I am a new member and was just looking around this site and saw your post. Are you still looking for info on buying a MH? If you are I would like to share my personal experence.
Ron

Ron HALL

Post by Ron HALL » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:30 pm

I am a new member and was just looking around this site and saw your post. Are you still looking for info on buying a MH? If you are I would like to share my personal experence.
Ron