Help identifying late-1950s mobile home

The central location on the web for the owners of manufactured homes to share their experiences.
Post Reply
Kas
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2026 3:45 pm

Help identifying late-1950s mobile home

Post by Kas » Mon Sep 07, 2026 3:53 pm

I’m trying to identify an approximately 1957–1959 mobile home. It’s 8’ wide × 33’6” long and the chassis is stamped 135-8-3593. It also has an original MHMA Member emblem.

Does anyone here recognize the chassis number or know where I might find 1950s manufacturer/model records? I can post photos if helpful.

dakotacranston
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2026 1:27 am

Re: Help identifying late-1950s mobile home

Post by dakotacranston » Tue Sep 29, 2026 1:31 am

I’ve seen a few late-1950s MHMA-tagged homes, but I don’t recognize 135-8-3593 specifically. The MHMA emblem and the serial/chassis format might narrow it down, so I’d definitely post photos of the emblem, chassis stamp, and any original tags or paperwork.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests