To our new and returning members. We are in the process of migrating the forums to a completely new platform
please pardon our dust as we migrate posts. Some pages may look strange as we complete the migration process.

The Manufactured Housing Forums

What do you want to know about manufactured homes?
The worlds greatest collection of expert advice on buying, installing, maintaining and repairing manufactured homes.

Register Login

Installing large 1927 Skinner organ

The central location on the web for the owners of manufactured homes to share their experiences.
Post a reply
2 postsPage 1 of 1

Installing large 1927 Skinner organ

Postby » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:44 am

Hi gang - long time no hear!! Just dragged a 1927 4 manual Skinner organ down from the Ritz theater in New York to restore. It's PRETTY BIG.

Just thinking..... nothing special would need to be done to my '88 double-wide install it after I do a total restoration to it, would there? It's large enough to span several of the floor joists, believe me!!

I'm going to try to attach a picture of it with it stripped down & gutted; ready to move down some stairs from the 3rd floor.....I'm standing in the middle of it.

Maybe even somebody here has a large 4 manual Rodgers / Allen / Wurlitzer in their mobile home?

What do you think?
Mark
Attachments
shell.jpg
shell.jpg (83.78 KiB) Viewed 17 times
loveoldtrux offline

Re: Installing large 1927 Skinner organ

Postby » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:01 pm

Aaargh... nobody has a large organ in their mobile home?...
loveoldtrux offline

Post a reply
2 postsPage 1 of 1