Search found 2 matches

by MatthewDBartling
Wed Oct 07, 2026 10:27 pm
Forum: Ask The Manufactured Housing Expert
Topic: Raising the height of a Mobile Home carport
Replies: 4
Views: 2711

Re: Raising the height of a Mobile Home carport

Hi everyone, My mobile home carport is slightly too low for a taller vehicle. I'm wondering if it's possible to raise the existing structure instead of replacing it completely. Has anyone done this before? What was the cost, and were there any structural or permit issues I should be aware of? Thank...
by MatthewDBartling
Wed Sep 30, 2026 3:01 am
Forum: Ask The Manufactured Housing Expert
Topic: Raising the height of a Mobile Home carport
Replies: 4
Views: 2711

Re: Raising the height of a Mobile Home carport

Hi everyone, My mobile home carport is slightly too low for a taller vehicle. I'm wondering if it's possible to raise the existing structure instead of replacing it completely. Has anyone done this before? What was the cost, and were there any structural or permit issues I should be aware of? Thank...