Manufactured Homes Blue Book or Values Guide

Industry pros offer their experience in manufactured housing to help first time buyers to make informed decisions with confidence and peace of mind.
Leanna

Manufactured Homes Blue Book or Values Guide

Post by Leanna » Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:21 pm

Would anyone know where blue book values on manufactured homes can be obtained? The online Kelley Blue Book or NADAguide's are very expensive, it would be great if someone could share an e-book with consumers, I don't know if that is possible but it sure would be great !!! I want to be a prepared buyer when going to deal with salesmen.

David Oxhandler

Re: Manufactured Homes Blue Book or Values Guide

Post by David Oxhandler » Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:46 pm

You can order a manufactured housing book value report on line for only $29.95 at ManufacturedHomeCredit.com.

All reports are filed by an experienced Manufactured Housing Valuator, based on the information that you submit about your home. A Value Report will be returned to your e-mail within 3 days (excluding Sat and Sun).

This is not a full appraisal and the results should not be relied on for major decisions. but will give you an idea of what your homes is selling for at retailer locations across the country.

Go there now CLICK HERE.

lynn saponaro

Post by lynn saponaro » Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:42 pm

1988 redman 14 by 70 very good condition

stuart

Post by stuart » Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:35 pm

I would like to know the same thing. Did you find a source for free blue book prices on modulars? I want a used one. Please reply. Thank you.

rmurray

Post by rmurray » Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:19 pm

NADA has the book on sale NOW>>>...

Go here..... https://www.nadaguides.com/BuyTradeGuid ... 8&wPg=1464

gary

Post by gary » Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:47 am

I would like to know the same thing as everyone else. I just want to know what my MH is worth. Is there a apraisle website that is free?

rmurray

Post by rmurray » Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:57 pm

NO..NO..NO..If there were the info would be worth what you paid for it..and no more..

don fancher

Post by don fancher » Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:21 am

i am trying to find the book value of a southern energy modular home ser #
dseal13227ab. this is a 28x76 home and is igood condition. pleas advise as to where i may get an estimate of its current value

rmurray

Post by rmurray » Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:45 am

My guess is that you are looking at a Southern Energy manufactured home..NOt modular home...Modular homes are seldom sold used because when they are built they be come part of the real estate and only sold with it..not separate...

Accurate figure of value can be bought from appraisors in your area..There is a section of this web site you can buy a ball park book price at a reasonable price....There is No free listings like you are seeking..If there were they would be worth about what you paid....

Carrie

Post by Carrie » Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:55 pm

Please let me know I just bought one. too late now but would like to knwo things to do to it to increase the value